1/20/2014

Zyklopia #51: Deep Sea Punks

Acrylic on canvas, 80 x 120 cms, 2008
Ein nicht gelungenes bild, und ein noch weniger gelungenes foto. DIE FISCHE!
Ich habe keine ahnung wie man "künstlerisch wertvoll" malt, aber noch weniger wie man richtig
fotografiert. "Nur der Schamlose ist authentisch."( T.Bernhard ) Belassen wir's dabei.

I don't know how to paint the "artsy" way, my thing is B/W and I consider colours a weakness
in art, but I even know somewhat below level zero of how to take decent fotos. This is a failed painting,
the drowning punks maybe just o.k., but the fish! Far too insipid, formally, just ornamental.
Sorry, I'll try to do better.

Mala pintura, foto malísima. En teoría, esto bastaría para proclamar un dogma artístico, pero me
abstengo. En el futuro, habrá menos color, pero más fuerte, y pescado agresivo - si hará falta -
de más interesantes formas.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen